Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Computer Class--- Write a comment and tell me about a day in the past. Then PRACTICE!!


If you don't have a lot of experience on a computer, "Learning Chocolate" is a great way to learn new English Vocabulary and practice using the mouse.  "Drag" things by clicking on them and holding down the button as you move the mouse.  Let the button come up when the object is where you want it. 

Using Ventures Arcade practices using the mouse, using good grammar, and the vocabulary in the book.  If you do yellow or red level, skip the first activity in each unit because you need the book's vocabulary list.

Learning Chocolate and Ventures Arcade are better on computers than phones.

People that need speaking:  Repetitively sing with English songs you like.  Listen and speak minimal pairs.


Computer Vocabulary -- accessories  Video: Computer terms slowly repeated

Parts of a computer

computer actions






Chores around the house



Ventures Unit 3 (NO 4!)

Practice quiz -- simple past or simple present

Another practice quiz--present or past

Practice Irregular Verbs

directions

car interior

Write about a day in the past.

15 comments:

  1. Last saturday I stayed with my family. First we cleaned the house all together, next we went to Tyson Corner for shopping, finally we had a dinner to my house with our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First We went to basketball game and We watched my granddaughter dance.
    Next ,My son in law made barbecue.
    Finally, We watched movie at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I did homework,I went to the gym after dinner on Friday . Next I had dinner before watching TV . Finally my family played cards Saturday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to Virginia beach last weekend. First we drove to there. Next We watched my son play tennis. Finally,we ate dinner with my friends. My sister-in-law cooked for a delicious dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. February 17, 2019.
    first, we drove to get inspection for my daddy's truck.
    next, we ate Ceasar salad at panera bread.
    finally, we wont to the national building museum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday I slept in the afternoon, next I cooked for my family and finally I worked at night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last Saturday I drove my husband off to the airport .
    Next I cane home .
    First I cooked lunch then we ate and then I took my kids out .
    finally after that relaxed .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last sunday I spent with my friends.First, we cooked dinner. Second,we ate drunk some wine.Finally,we walked and went to MASY'S.I bought perfume.I was happy.


    ReplyDelete
  9. Last saturday,I stayed at home.First,I had a breakfast with my family.Second,I went to another English Course for the Library.Finally,I made a chores and made a dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fist I cooked dinner .Next ,I washed the dishes. Finally, I went to bed last Saturday I stayed at home.First I woke up early. Next I cooked breakfast.Then I ate breakfast with my family. Finally we went to EDEN Center.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last Saturday,
    First, We saw a doctor and my eldest son changed his arm cast. We heard "he is getting better!" from doctor.
    Next, We ate lunch, we went to the library and we read many books in the afternoon.
    Finally, We came home. We ate dinner, my children played the game during 30 minutes and I finished my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Last Friday, first, I drove my two daughters to their schools in the early morning.
    Next, I came to this Center to study English with my wife in the morning.
    Next, I picked up my daughters at 2:30 and 3:40 P.M. at the school bus stop.
    Finally, I watched the movie, 'The Smurfs 2' with my daughters at night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last Saturday , We went shopping . first, we drove to the mall. Next ,we played golf on YouTube. Finally, my husband made BBQ pork ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Last Sunday, I went to Virginia Beach. First, my husband drove me there. Next we watched my son sing. Finally, we ate dinner at my Mother-in-Law's house. My sister in law cooked, and it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete