Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Grammar

Ventures Arcade (our level is blue 2)

Grammar I want you to know before you go to High Intermediate

Easy ESOL Grammar

Venture Kahoots!

University of Victoria Explanations and Quizzes

Quiz on Adjective Order

Learn English Feel Good Grammar Quizzes

8 comments:

  1. hi! everyone!
    i am glad to meet to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    how are you?
    This class is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Everyone This class is very interesting!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am parminder paul. i want to get a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iam studen,my name is maryam,my family is here,have husband,have two sons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a student,My name is Maryam Abdureshit,My fron ESTE TURKISTAN,My family is here,I have husband,have two sons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to learn something new

    ReplyDelete
  8. First.I dropped off my daughter at school.
    Nest .Yuan and I went to Pimmit Hill to learn English class.
    Finally.I got home to eat lunch and clean my house.

    ReplyDelete