Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

It's all coming back to me....


We say, "it's coming back to me" when we start to remember something that we thought we forgot.


Forgive is to decide to let go of anger you had because someone did something bad to you.

Did you ever have a friend that liked to fight with you?  Was it hard to forgive that person?

Do you remember having a nice day with an old friend?  Write about your memory.

1 comment:

  1. Last Sunday,we woke up very early. I drove a car.We went to animal hospital for my cat.
    Doctor did small surgery[Vasectomy].We took 3pm, he slept one hour.We took care himself.It was a tiring day for me.

    ReplyDelete