Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Vocabulary

2 Fall 2024 Low Intermediate at Plum set 2

Fall 2024 Low Intermediate at Plum set 1


Pink Group Fall 2024 LI at Plum

Irregular Verbs on p. 98 of Ventures


Verbs from Unit 3 p. 34 in Ventures,

Ad Abbreviations on Quizlet






Ailments (Things wrong with a body or with health)

Irregular Verbs (Most common -- Small group 1)(More under memory work)

Computer Terms

(Old vocabulary sets are available under optional memory work-->)

American Football Terms

English for my Job -- restaurant words and conversations

Language Guide -- Learn new words and press audio for quizzes

Learning Chocolate -- Learn and practice LOTS of words

Easy World of English Picture Dictionary

freerice.com

Make or Do on Quizlet (pick the make/do)

Make or Do on Quizlet (old one -- expressions and definitions)

Is it Count or Non-count?

Prepositions on Quizlet

Learn English Today Idiom Dictionary

Idiom Practice

Phrasal Verb Dictionary

Irregular Plurals (on quizlet)

80 Irregular Verbs (Quizlet set)

17 comments:

  1. my name is Agnes Mansah, I am from Ghana. My job is cleaning,

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Noemy;I wiil like this class is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Linkeun Choi. I will speak English. I want to be good at English. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday was very nice day, my friends and me were to eat hamburgers and play soccer. I had a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday, we were at house , watching TV and paint the chair.
    Thanks,teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name is Tam,i am from Viet Nam and i want to improve my english

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very Useful blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like my classes of english, the teacher is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Hello Hye Jeong! I really love that you study the blog!!

      Delete
    2. I also love that you come on time, help with snack time, talk in English to everybody, and help me see things that I need to see.

      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

      Delete
  10. I like my classes a lot . And our teacher too. She is great and she loves her job. Her blog is fantastic.
    Gosia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gosia! I really love having you in my class because you reliably come, pay attention, and work hard. Thank you very, very much!

      ~Laurie

      Delete
  11. Hi Laurie, you are the best teacher.
    I wish you the wonderful students!!!
    Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Janeth, I am from Colombia. I like to talk about my family, travel and soccer

    ReplyDelete