Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Friday, March 20, 2020

Good Morning!  
It's the first day of spring! 
What is your favorite season?  Are seasons here similar to seasons in your native country?
Are you celebrating Nowruz?  What are you doing?



(This picture of a Persian child in traditional clothes is a few years old.)


I think a lot of people will be joining the celebrators in spring cleaning.
(Notice:  Even though I am thinking now, I use simple present "think" if I tell you what I think)

Do you like to clean your home?  Do you usually do a deep clean in the spring?
What do you usually do?  What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment