Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Are you worried about Corona Virus?





With the marine that visited Ft. Belvior and the Priest in DC, Corona virus is officially here.
Today, Noemy showed me a letter from FCPS and asked if I believed it.  All it said was that school officials are watching the threat and that schools, for now, are open.

I believe that.

Hopkins Virus Tracker - real time cases

Sunday News Challenge -- Not edited for ESOL
Image result for tissue box stock image free

News for ESL -- school is out in Japan and Hong Kong

Since all of you are intelligent, hardworking adults, I will assume you often wash your hands.  It's a little more important not to come to school if you feel sick with a respiratory virus.  I learned this weekend that some touch screens work through a Kleenex tissue.  You can touch through a tissue when you use a touchscreen in public.  Please let me know if this advice works or doesn't work for you.



If you have ideas for making our class safer, please let me know.  School, for now, is open.

What do you think about this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment