Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Moon River


I'm sorry.  We're going to try another sub.  My daddy died last weekend, and as an only child, I need to plan the funeral and try to comfort my mom.  My daddy was always very good to us.
Please come to class and talk as much as you can.  Keep studying.




"Huckleberry friend" is NOT common English. 

Write about traveling on water.  Did you enjoy it?  Where were you?  What did you do?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your daddy. God bless you and your family. your daddy is with God now and your heart also.
    A big hug.
    Sadith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    Please accept my deepest condolences for your dad’s loss.
    Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
    Marzieh Sharifzadeh

    ReplyDelete