Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Ocean


How often do you call your long distance friends?  Do you have habits that help keep those friendships strong? 

If it won't make you sad, describe a friend that's far away.

3 comments:

  1. I have a two best friends in my Country and talk for what’sup by least a once a month and always we share the good news about our families. My friend Gloria is so georgeous and so funny. I met her in the University when both were students. She is very smart, sweet and is so sad now, because her husband pass away a few months. We have a lot experiences and adventures. I love Her.

    Sadith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete