Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Let's Get Started!!



What is your name?  Where are you from?  What do you need most from English class?  Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings in English?  What were your favorite things to do in past English classes?  What do you enjoy talking about?

8 comments:

  1. my name is Jhoselin i from Bolivia i like chocolate i like this class please more read the history in listen music thank you for you class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY NAME IS MARIA, I FROM MEXICO, I NEED TO SPEAK. MOST ENGLISH CLASS THE COMUNICATION THE PEOPLE, MY FAVORITE SINGER ENGLISH IS COLD PLAY, I ENJOY TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is erich croes, I'm from of a beatefuul country venezuela,I need most conversation whith people what know english my band favorite is sebastian yatra is of colombia, I like all the past english classes my enjoy talk about soccer and bussinen

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Deborah, I from Venezuela , I need most pronunciation and vocabulary. My favorite band is Rolling Stone.I like practice. I like with classmate. I like to speak cultures general

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is francisco I m from el Salvador I come for English class because I need write and read more. My favorite band is virus my favorite things in past English classes I like everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Roberto
    I from Chile
    i need conversation,vocabulary and pronunciation.
    yes, i do. is Pink Floyd.
    i liked working in a group.
    i like to talking about the astronomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Brenda Escobar, I am from Honduras, I need speak English for understand my daughter teacher and for better future. My favorite sings is "so happy together", in the pas learned in English fruit and animals. I like learn about the animals and plants. always I an happy , I like read with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Amina ,I am from Marrco I need speak English for look job ,My favorite listen Music the English,I enjoy talking My countre.

    ReplyDelete