Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Friday, October 1, 2021

You're Beautiful!!


1. Write about a beautiful person in your life.  How did you meet?  What does that person do?  
2. Write about a beautiful person you admire.  Why do you respect that person?

18 comments:

  1. my name is thea,it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Virginia better person in my life is my mom, because she is very strong woman, very nicely is a wonderfully woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite person is my mother, I love she. She is very special with me. we been together 6 year ago when I was visited my country. She likes help the people and love all people. My mother is very sweet!!

    2. I admire my father because him is hard work for his goals and love me, he is the best father in the world. He is very respect with all the people. He likes play whit the family.
    - I respect him because is my father and is a big example for my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful person in my life is my mother.she is a very nice mom and sister ,I missed her so much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 My beautiful person in my life is my husband, I know I have my parent, but my husband he is my beautiful person and I love him so much. I meet my husband to the bus. He married me.


    2.JOHN my husband he is good man very kind and humble. I respect him because since he married me he didn't tired of me and he teaches me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beautiful person in my life is my mother she is a very nice mom and sister ,I missed her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a beautiful person in my live his name is Jhon, He is my Brother,I like to spend time with him, when I traveled to my country. My brother is very interesting person He's Study system Engineer in the University in my country, is very important to me, He is similar to me in maners


    ReplyDelete
  8. my grandmother is very special person, now I miss her so much, I was little she is very nice for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the songs of James Blunt

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My beautifull person is my life is my mother. She's a very nice, she’s strong, she’s wonderful. I admire my mom very much because she grew up all alone to my brothers and me. I love my mom

    ReplyDelete