Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Goals

Think about your goals for English class!




Challenging (Difficult) Video and Reading




My goal is to teach you a lot of good English as fast and as pleasantly as I can during the next five weeks.  

What are your goals?  What do you want to talk about and work on in English Class? 

9 comments:

  1. MY goals are speaking English fluently. I'd like to talk about some subject. I need to review and make sentences freely. I want to read newspaper and understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more you talk, the more fluent you will be! Great writing!
      Look to the right. If you click on the old man with the big ear, and then on CNN 10 or Voice of America, you can hear news designed for students. It will have many of the same vocabulary words that you hear on the regular news, but it may be easier to understand. Thank you for participating!

      Delete
  2. One of the goals that I have achieved is learning how to use a budgeting software.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Sticking to a budget is a really terrific skill!

      Delete
  3. I want to learn English, write, speak and listen, I try to listen slowly music for undertand and watch TV.

    1. I can make an appointment
    2. I can say my adress, my telephone number
    3. I can say my email adress
    4. I can sing song with lyrics slowly
    5. I can talk with my daugter school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some excellent English skills! Thank you for writing about them!!

      Delete
  4. I think it's very good to listen to slow music and to TV shows. Do you have a favorite TV show that is easy for you to understand in English?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marc-Eugene SenatusJuly 7, 2024 at 3:43 PM

    I like to watch movies in English

    ReplyDelete