Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

If

 


Please send me more pictures!  I particularly want pictures of the food at the party and of Giovanna's gorgeous cakes! I really enjoyed my plate of food after the party.

If you do Duolingo, please read aloud a LOT.  If you try Voscreen, tell me if it costs you money and if you like it.  

The people who created our Color Vowel chart also have pronunciation classes and an app called Blue Canoe.  I think Blue Canoe is probably difficult and expensive, but I'm curious about it.  To get the app or enroll in the online pronunciation classes click here.

Please do not spend a lot of time as you randomly watch videos of ALL THE GRAMMER.  Be strong in  adjective and easier verb tenses:  present, present continuous, future, and past.

No comments:

Post a Comment