Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Friday, March 10, 2023

I am proud of this class!

My level is very big.  I believe my curriculum should be one year, not one session.  We did three units in a ten-unit book. 

I hope you come back. If you need translation to keep up, please make sure you stay in my level.

I am happy with the improvements in this class for everyone who came. You had wonderful attendance and work habits.  I am keeping some excellent students in my level because I think it will be best.  These students worked hard and achieved a lot, and I do not want anyone to feel sad or put down for my decision.

Listening today:  I will return (The video I usually use is not there anymore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment