Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Read all about it!

Do you like to read?  What are you reading?


I like to put songs on my blog because some of my students developed excellent English listening comprehension by repeatedly listening to songs that they like.  It can be difficult to find good songs with perfect grammar, so many of the songs on this blog don't have perfect grammar.


Til is an informal way to write until.  What's the difference between by and until?

Wanna is an informal way to text or write want to.  Always use a base form verb after want to.  

(Examples:  I want to go to the beach.  I want to play a video game.  I want to eat pupusas.)

What do you want to do today?


No comments:

Post a Comment