Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Good Job! You are champions!!


An "earworm" is a song that repeats in your head.
I like earworms for English because they help you remember.
I've been hearing this song since Carolina started singing it today!

This English Class has been very fun for me.
You have a lot to be proud of!  You did a great job this class!!
When so many of you do so well, I feel like a champion!
Thank you!



 Good grammar and grammar words can make your progress much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment