Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Hello!

This video is challenging for this level because it's really fast.  It repeats a lot, though.  If you like it, watching it repeatedly can help you with listening comprehension.


"You had me at hello" means I liked you instantly.  Tell me about a person that you liked from the first greeting.

Hello!  Write about yourself.  What's your name?  Where are you from?  What do you like to cook or eat?  What do you enjoy?  What do you like to talk about?  How long have you studied English?

9 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm Laurie. I liked my friend Maria instantly because she's very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eda! Good job! You are the first person to make a comment for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Huan. i'm form VietNam. My family has 4 people, my parent, me and my brother. I like eat so much but i don't like cook.I like soccer and video game.I like talk about sport and game. i study English since 07/01/2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name's Ngoc. I came here 4 months ago and I started English for 2 months. I want to speak English better because I want to find a job. I love my teacher. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is Edgar. i am from Honduras but i'm lives in alexandria. i have 18 years.
    i like to the English classes. the teacher is beautiful and is very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello everyone,my name is Tam, i am from Vietnam.i just arrvied USA 6months and i need to improve my english, i will try to learn english everyday

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello my name is Nataly, I am from Bolivia, now I have a small family that consists of my baby of 20 months old , my husband and I.
    I live to cook and I love eat, I enjoy play Voleyball, dancing, share with my family. my Goal for this year is learn English.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!! My name is Nivelly. I'm from Bolivia. I have a beautiful family. I enjoy being with my kids. I like to cook. I would like to learn English for improve my comunication skill. My teacher is very funny.

    ReplyDelete