Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Monday, July 15, 2019

Where do you want to travel to?



Where do you dream of traveling to?  (on vacation, not home...)  Why?  Did you go there before?  Do you have plans to go?

13 comments:

  1. I want to travel to Macchu Picchu. I never went there, and I would love to see it. I don't have plans to go because I need to pay off old debts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to traveling to hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to travel to Hawaii. I never went there. I want to go to for thanksgiving next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream to go travel to Israel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to trabvel to africa. I never went there, and I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to study more English. Thank you for helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to travel to Miami.I went to there in last month. I like Miami.It is a beautifui city.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to travel to Roma. I never went there, and I need to know the coliseum Rome, the theatres, and all architecture old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to travel Cuba.It is warm there and they have great music,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to travelling Hawaii my next vacation ,because there are beautiful sea ,I am going to next summer

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI I AM rajni i want to travel in new york because i heard about place its very beautiful place so i will be go to the new york with family

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to travel all worid, because every place is different beautiful.My choice is first sunny and shiny place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want to travel to Itaiy. i



    i want to stady Inglish. it's a big probem , becouse it's too difficult for me. my goal is to learn computer.






    ReplyDelete