Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Friday, July 6, 2018

A perfect memory


Atlas Mountain Reading from class today -- Also available at the Grammar Explorer Book Resources link on the right.  This reading is Track 35 on CD 2
(If you are on a cellphone, you need to go down and touch view web page version to see the links)

.

(If it won't make you sad today) Write about a time that you were happy.  When were you happy?
(Can you use a time marker* when you write about it?)(*USA English says "on the weekend."  British English says "at the weekend.")

9 comments:

  1. I was happy yesterday. Yesterday, my daughter went to the beach with her aunt. Usually we don't go to the beach when we are in Virginia Beach, but yesterday my daughter went to the beach. I was very happy when I saw that she was very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs Laurie how are you? I miss you I hope see you again soon

      Delete
  2. i was happy last Saturday because i went to Alexandria Old Town with my mom we walked and took photos very nice.
    after we walked, we went to eat dinner in the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy today. I am from afghanistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was happy when I vedio coll MY FAMILY IN THE PHILIPPINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happy last week because our whole family drove to the Ocean City.
    There was beautiful weather and clean ocean. People were very friendly.In restaurants was delicious sea food. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from Ethiopia, but I am happy with this English class. The teacher is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi nebiyate how are you today did you make your assignment.

      Delete