Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Monday, January 8, 2018

NO SCHOOL TODAY

If you have friends that signed up for my class, please call them before they come to school.  I can't get any phone numbers before 9:00.  Fairfax County doesn't get enough snow to spend a lot of money on snow equipment.  Schools often shut down in the snow. You will get the same number of hours of instruction that you paid for -- we make up snow days.


Honestly, I don't think the roads are that bad now.  
I think the schools are worried about the forecast for this afternoon.

I am shocked to have a snow day on the first day of school.  Is today your first snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment