Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Computer Class

1. Ventures arcade -- Red Unit 5 Lesson B (ONLY lesson B)
Blue 2 -- all of Unit 5  (If the crossword is difficult, look at the vocabulary list at the top of p. 58)
2.  Write a letter to Laurie at Pimteacherlaurie@gmail.com about your last trip.  You can use the letter on p. 66 as a model, and the questions on p. 67 D to help.  The assignment is p. 67 2 Write)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I did my homework now. It was so hard to take care of the children. It is time for me to do my homework now.
    Then I hope you have a good English class.
    I always thank my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy you did your homework. Thank you. I know my students are usually busy people.

    ReplyDelete