Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday the 13th


Are you superstitious?  Are you extra careful on Friday the 13th?

 Juan Carlos makes a lot of sense when he says that a live cat should be better luck than a dead rabbit.

How is today going for you?  What brings good luck? 

Can you write any examples that show that a superstition is true or not true?  (Faride wore pearls on her wedding day and has a wonderful marriage.  Reham's sister was born on the 13th and is a very lucky person.)

1 comment:

  1. Superstitions is an interesting subject, also I think that the best luck is our love :) If we want happiness, we need to love people, love animals, love nature and most important love ourselves :)) I think I am a lucky person,I believe ALLAH(God) alwasys helps me :)
    Have a good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete