Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

NO INTERMEDIATE CLASS AM AT PIMMIT

There aren't enough students to run morning Intermediate class at Pimmit.  I'm sorry and sad.  Plum PM will start next Wednesday as planned.



I hope to see you (Pimmit People) in September.  

Once you've been my student, you are always welcome to use the blog.  Please write comments to let me know how you are and what you are doing.

6 comments:

  1. What happened?
    Teacher Can I speak with you? Please I have a question maybe in gmail if you have or number I lost your number
    Good night
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not enough students registered to run the class. You may be able to transfer to a different location. I will be teaching at Plum in the morning, but that's all the way in Springfield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you gotten any communication from Pimmit so that you can start immediately at Graham Road or Herndon or wherever you can get to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLLLLLO,This is Deok Min nice to meet everyone !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,I am Hyunmi nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete