Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Monday, January 14, 2019

That's My Goal


What are your goals for this class?   What are your goals for your job?  What are your goals for your children?

6 comments:

  1. This song is very good!!
    My goal is..
    speaking in English
    without thinking in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listeng other songs in English but I will listeng the music for this web.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen to the songs you really like! I pick songs because they are slow and have better-than-average grammar. The best song for you is a song you love.

      Delete
  3. What songs do you like in English?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel Platten
      Fight song

      It is a lot of song on the radio now days.

      Delete
  4. I like this song,I listen again with my son afternoon.
    I want to speak english expertly,be able to communicate with each other.

    I like an old song called "yesterday once more".

    ReplyDelete