Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I am enchanted to meet you!

 


Hi!  I am Laurie.  I am from the USA. I am an ESOL teacher.  I came to this area in 1990.  I like to talk about my family.  I was an only child so I don't have any brothers or sisters.  I am married, and we have five children.

Please write about yourself. If you can, write about a classmate you met today!

2 comments:

  1. Crucianelli MacarenaJuly 5, 2023 at 8:24 PM

    Hi! My name is Macarena. I’m from Argentina. I’m doctor. I came to Virginia in May 2023 but I will come back to Argentina in September 2023. I have one sister and two brothers. I like to talk about my job and my family. I have a boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I’m hajar from morocco i came to usa in april 2023 , I’m a young mommy , I’m living here with my husband and my little son , virginia such a nice and lovely state .

    ReplyDelete