Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Now that I can dance...

 



Can you dance?  Can you cook?  Can you fix things?  Can you hear any phrases with can?  Please write the phrases you hear on paper, in an email to me, or in the comments!

  I love to dance, but I can't dance very well.  I can cook pretty well, but I don't like to.  I can't fix things without YouTube.  What can you do?  What do you like to do?  What skills do you admire?

6 comments:

  1. I can not dance. I can cook, but I do not like to cook. I know how to clean very good, but I dont like cleaning. I like to listen to christian music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t dance.I can cook,I like to see my family eating relish.I can clean the room,I like clean and tidy home.Good food and tidiness room makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I danced many years ago and now I have forgotten. I sing badly, but I like tj watch balet and listen to music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys ! I’m Yen. I can cook. I can clean my house very well, but I don’t do it by myself. Because my husband share with me. I like to listen to instrumental music. I really enjoy it. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete