Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

What a wonderful world


Wonderful, pretty, and smart are adjectives.  Adjectives describe people, places, things or ideas.


Did you see anything beautiful today?  What did you see?

Do you have children?  Do you watch any children grow?  Write about a child.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful song. I feel that my children are the rainbow, we walk on the colors step by step until we reach the end, they are special children I see them growing their development

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen this song so peaceful and lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw my puppy after school, I was very happy. My puppy's name is coco and she always welcome warmly. coco is very beautiful. Her hair is white color and she is small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two beautiful children.I would
    like to turn back the time, and go back to taking care of them again. With so much love, and playing with them, and being by their side all day long. But they have grown up now. The first has already started his own family. The second is already an adult. I feel lonely, because I can no
    longer have them by my side as little children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did
    I see one beautiful butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Yes, I did. I saw green trees in the forest.
    2. No, I don't. Yes, I do. I watch niece, and my nephew grows.

    ReplyDelete