Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Present Continuous

Present continuous and Present progressive are the same verb tense.  Use it NOW.  Use it when the action is in progress and will continue after you speak.  Use it NOW when you are NOT finished.  I am typing.  You are reading.  He is not typing.  They are not working.

Long video with good examples:






What are you doing today?  Are you doing anything that you don't usually do?




2 comments:

  1. Today,I am studying Present Continuous.I am walking in the park today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How often do you walk in the park? I used to walk in the park once a week on Sunday, but I haven't walked for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete