Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hello!

Welcome morning students!!


Practice listening with Randall's Listening Lab!





Write about yourself or a new friend in the class.

9 comments:

  1. My name is Qi Yang,I from China.
    I have a big family in China,a lot of relatives.At here,only my wife、my son and me.We live in falls church about two months.We all like here,fresh air,friendly people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Name is Patrizia.I come from Italo. I have Big family in Italy.
      From one year I Live at McLean Whit my housband Alfredo and my son Daniele. I like to talk about my Life.

      Delete
  2. My name is Selma.I am from Turkey.We were came in U.S.A. six mounths ago.I have a two children.Older son 8 th grade,younger son 3 th grade.My job landscape architect but I don’t work here.I want to speak English very well and than goes to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Selma: It may be too soon because you need more time with English, but you may want to sign up for the Master Gardener program at Green Spring Gardens. It's meant for native speakers, but you probably already understand all the curriculum in Turkish. https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/green-spring/master-gardeners

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed my first class today. I hope we all have a good time together in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mijin,

    I really hope we have a good time too! You did a great job by being the first to make a comment. Thank you! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Chaudhry MAHMOOD. I am from Pakistan.i have big family in there as well as in USA. I live on Edsall road.i like to learn English but it is difficult too, because it is not my native language. My teacher is doing effect ,she is a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my name is Kely i am from BOLIVIA i am very happy in the class with teacher she is very good person thank you teacher... for you time

    ReplyDelete