Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Computer Class

1.  Set up a google drive account
2. Write an email to me at Pimteacherlaurie@gmail.com
--Parents:  Pretend I am your child's teacher.  Write to me as Ms. Scheible and tell me why your child can't come to school.
--Single students:  Pretend I am your college professor.  Write to me as Ms. Scheible and ask for an extension on a deadline.

In the USA, school is compulsory.  Your child can only be absent for illness, doctor's appointments, or the death of a close family member.  They cannot stay home because they didn't finish their homework or because they are afraid of bullies.

Many colleges and high schools have official policies that encourage students to change deadlines if there is too much to finish in one day.  (No one should have three exams and two research papers due on the same day, but it happens.)  Deadlines can only be changed if you ask for the change before the deadline, and many professors don't like to comply with the policy.

3. Practice vocabulary spelling  (Sidelink: Vocabulary-->summer vocabulary--> spelling)
4. Lyric game  (Bottom of reading/listening list)




1 comment:

  1. written content. I added new knowledge to my database for essay writing skill.HPE WinServ 2012 R2 Essentials

    ReplyDelete