Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Survey

We took a survey today so that we can plan better classes for you and so that we can try to get grant money.

Survey

4 comments:

  1. my best gift is flowers and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Best Gift
    When I was born my daughter my husband gift the precious necklace and a bunch of flowers gave me.That was very surprise for me ,I was be very happy.The best moment for me I don't forget not ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best gift
    The best gift I ever received was a ring.My husband bought it in a jewelry store ,The ring was in the shape of a heart,he gave it to me
    for my birthday a long year ago.My husband said it was his heart 'I love you''.It was the best gift beacause it was form his.

    ReplyDelete