Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Monday, January 17, 2022

Hello (Adele Cover)

Welcome to English Class!  Please listen to songs you like many times.
Listening to songs can help listening comprehension and speaking rhythm.




Hello!!  Please write about yourself.  Who are you?  What do you like to do?    What's your favorite food?  What do you like to do?  What is your favorite holiday?  Do you like to talk about your family?

7 comments:

  1. Hello i´m Maria Paula from Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    My name is Kyunga Lim.
    Kyunga is difficult to pronounce.
    So all my classmates don't remember my name.
    Just call my name "Lim".
    Lim is my last name.
    I am from South Korea.
    I came here last September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am from pakistan
    i liak pizza

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello i'm from Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my favorite food is Pupusas :-) typical food this El Salvador.
    my favorite holidays is Christmas but because the family is closer.

    ReplyDelete