Welcome to ESOL Study!

Using English is the best way to improve your English! Please sing with the songs and write comments.

Please suggest songs and topics you like.

If you are using a phone, you need to scroll down and press "view web version" to find links to the vocabulary and grammar exercises.

If your phone translates this blog, please set your phone to use English. The instructions are here.

Click on the picture of the book to find the link to class vocabulary!

If you want me to explain any English topic to you on here, please comment or text to tell me.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Against All Odds





Please practice English on Duolingo (a free app), and on my blogs.
Once you have been my student, you are always welcome on my blogs,
I would really like to see your comments.

Grammar I want you to know before high intermediate  (Low Intermediate Grammar)

Once you understand low intermediate grammar, the best way to prepare for high intermediate is to be very good at using have in present tense and memorizing a lot of irregular verbs.


Write about a time you beat the odds -- a time you did something other people didn't think you could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment